Wednesday, January 24, 2024

4 For 1

 I don't usually end up ahead in card count on trades - really because I am happy to get less and move more from a space perspective if nothing else. I mean, my traders are taking up too much space and I'd love to move more for fewer cards (trade a bunch of base for an insert for example).

TCDB member deadhead11 offered up a 4 for 1 trade for a football card he was looking for. Not expensive, but was happy to send the few cards to me in exchange, which is how I got these...

Another sticker variation from Fleer circa 1988, an error variation card from 1989 Donruss, a Rookies which is the green 1990 Donruss border, and a serial numbered 1998 SPx Finite Spectrum card numbered 1300 / 2250 Hentgen.

Hentgen looks much better in hand, while Olerud makes me wonder if Donruss made the right call between the different border colours, if red should have been the base set colour of ir one of the other colours, like this green, would have been better.

Either way - here these cards are to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment