Sunday, January 21, 2024

Small PWE From dbishop93

 Today, a quick trade share with TCDB user dbishop93. I was able to transform some football cards into cards I was in need for...


When I finish sets or team sets, that is when I will look at actually adding the error cards in again to my wantlist. I don't really "go" for them, but I do add in this case to ensure I pick up enough copies of cards once I have one. This is why the couple baseball pick ups. I'd want Stieb either way being a Jay, but more so, an error card.

I am a bit surprised the two 1986-87 Leaf cards are my first for Topps, but I do have some O Pee Chee for that year. The design is one of the first I remember as a kid as these were some of my first cards I got when collecting, and as they were a couple years old at the time I got them, I thought they were cool because of it.

Appreciate the great trade and additions, thank you dbishop93!

No comments:

Post a Comment