Thursday, March 14, 2024

A Little Decked

 I don't know why we are trying, in the middle of busy season, to get everything lined up for out deck being re-done. I mean, it isn't in dire need / falling apart, but can do with being replaced. The timing isn't key, but we did feel a need to start all the permit work non-sense sooner than later so it wasn't making delays and we could get it done this year. Still, could do with starting that process after April - not fun!

Decks that I do like...Upper Deck cards that I need...


The SP are a little basic, but a good start on that set, so it continued, but Upper Deck flagship stay solid through the years. No Leafs, so just those keepers today, but for trades...


That centre Hull Pacific Paramount is nice though. Pacific did have some unique and quality designs in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Wait...I take back what I said about Upper Deck flagship always being quality - I never liked 2000-01 with the bronzy zig zag.


Retro Zigmund is probably the best of the rest to me. Too bad I didn't have more luck with the Upper Deck flagship, but can't win them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment