Saturday, March 9, 2024

A Mad Capper

 A trade with TCDB member capper14 netted me some new Jays...

These actually provide a couple nice bonuses. First, this allows me to have a complete 2023 Topps base set of my Blue Jays. It also provide a couple copies of uncorrected error cards for my error collection with the Superstar Talk and Manoa cards.

The last card is the Mother's Day Hot Pink parallel which is serial numbered to 50, but has the same error (name in the write up), so I need to choose where to put it - Jays binders or error binder, but I think it will go in the Jays binder for now.

Really appreciate the trade and pickups as it helps and is about the only way I get newer year cards since I don't buy much of them - just too pricey when I don't card to gamble for the hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment