Friday, March 29, 2024

Flashbacks

 Goodies from the COVID lot today as we get some newer cards of older stars....well, relatively newer cards.....well, some are of my collecting period of stars before my collecting period.


Ultimately don't need more Montreal players from the early 90s Ultimate set, but there you go. I did need Arnie Brown for the mid-90s retro Parkhurst set.


A sweet Leaf pick up with Norm, though he did spend more of his NHL career with Detroit, but here shown as a Leaf. I'll take it!

I still haven't finished the Legends Classic set from Upper Deck which is one that I started on a previous lot. I think I am down to under 20 cards to go in the 100 card set, but I will need to prioritize it to finish it.


Young Scotty is a keeper for me as well with the very slow 2006-07 Parkhurst set build. One of the greatest coaches ever from a longevity and accomplishment standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment