Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Master of Nozzles

 Apparently that must be this trade partner - TCDB member nozzlemaster who I was able to put together a baseball for baseball card trade with.

We start with a nice 1985 Fleer Limited Edition Willie Upshaw, and then the second of two Jays Toys' R Us Rookie cards from 1990 to finish the small team set.

1993 Barry Colla, which was a set I didn't know about until starting to trade on TCDB, but pick up the new to me Carter and Olerud for it.

We then end with some 2000 Upper Deck Victory base cards. Getting closer to finishing that base set, but still a few to go. Not a fan of the duplicate picture design front, but Victory wasn't the only set to try and pull that off as being "cool".

Mastering your nozzle - very cool, and thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've seen the Colla set before. The design reminds me of that black bordered Pinnacle set from the early 90's.

    ReplyDelete