Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Baseball Smattering

 Some baseball cards from the COVID lot today, and a few that hit repeat-peat-peat-peat...


1994 O Pee Chee isn't too bad of a set, but I don't see much of it. Here we do get a nice error card with Raul. The error is that it somehow missed getting the card number on the back. It went uncorrected, so all the cards here have the error, but a pretty nice one.

2003 Upper Deck Sweet Spot is a nice enough set too, but again, I don't see a lot of it, so not going to collect it, and no keepers here for me.


We get some newer baseball cards, and I do like the blue bordered sets from Topps in the early 2000s. I mean, it was after a few years of ugly teal and butt bronze, so it was a step up for sure. I know, Toronto bias in liking the blue border too - so sue me.

We end with some solid stars from Bowman's Best, but not best enough to keep for me.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a box of 1994 OPC. I really like the set. Trying to complete it.

    ReplyDelete