Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Trade With Jangles

Another solid trade to share today, this one with TCDB member MrBoujangles.


Unfortunately the checklist came as the wrong variation, but not a big deal and I'm not worried about it, but Craig is a step up in quality as a number of my 1990-91 O Pee Chee set cards have gum stains (not too many left), so I have been slowly getting those replaced, just so make it a bit cleaner.

A nice number of Leaf additions but no team sets complete, though that's okay.


The wrestling is what made the trade for me, and always does because wrestling cards are not as readily available as the main sports. Not only that though, a nice SN to 99 on the Buddy Murphy card...I mean, Mr. Rhea Ripley....lol.....

Great adds for another great trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment