Friday, May 13, 2016

I like my turkey red

Before we get to red turkey's...something else that is red....licorice! I was able to pick off the following from Listia - a Twizzlers Upper Deck card. I am counting this as a Jay card because Delgado was a Jay at the time, and obviously the picture is at the SkyDome (I still dislike the Rogers Centre name)


As for the Santa Lot 20 - an odd highlight today...

Highlights:

Even in football, these cards stand out as unique. I don't like how the cards look in the scan, but it does atleast show the feel of the grain on the card. The different, old time look to the cards is a nice touch, and definitely wouldn't mind some baseball ones. Since we get so mane sets each year, I don't mind one that removes the year by year stats and provides the different back with the write up. A different enough set that it actually makes sense to be a different set.

The rest
Keepers:

Plenty of Upper Deck 2002-2003 Rookie Update so this may be another set which get more than half way done when all is said and done.

Traders:

A nice Gridiron Kings Donruss card which makes a handful or so that I've got now (all of which could be yours...).

Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 40 4
Inserts / Var Kept 84 4
Error 9 1
Keep 609 73
Doubles/Sell 201 12 425 402 226 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 16 19 36

No comments:

Post a Comment