Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pick 6....Twice....

I won a couple different auctions on Listia, each for 6 random McDonalds hockey cards. Given I treat these as inserts, I couldn't help myself (which is why I ended up with two). Lets take a look at what each ended up with...


The Gretzky card is quite nice and shiny, and I appreciate the "Retro" Upper Deck McDonald cards as well - even if it is Hossa...Senators...*sigh*...


Hard to tell here but the player photo background is transparent which adds a unique look to the plastic cards. These are different enough that they stand out clearly as being McDonald issue cards.


Classic McDonald's cards before they started looking much different - these are very Upper Deck like. That said, still very nice being all-star uniformed, but not greatly different.

For the second group of 6 cards I picked up...here is what I got...

A couple more classic McDonald's cards as well as a late 90s and early 2000 card as well. That said - best for last were...

The Antorpov card is a McDonald's parallel (blue - go figure) so doubly nice to get that. The Sundin card is another great one for the collection - awesome!

Definitely worth picking up and glad to get a number of inserts and some Leafs for the collection, and another reason to keep checking in on Listia!

No comments:

Post a Comment