Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Being Bossed around

First instance of being bossed around - I let my need to win an auction take over rather than my logic in not needing to actually win it. I ended up with the following:

So - I have a complete 1990 bowman set, and didn't need the one Leaf here, but for some reason felt the need to win nonetheless and accordingly, spent credits I didn't need to. If anyone needs any of these, let me know as I am only keeping the Ramage card...

As for the second instance...When you get a Mike Bossy card - you can overcome the small issues like using the same picture on the front and back. Add to that getting it in a 2008 Masterpieces set, and I really don't care, especially since I didn't have the card yet. Definitely the highlight today...

Highlight:



The rest
Keepers:

Only the one other keeper this time...

Traders:

Plenty more Ultra 2004 basketball, including doubles. The 2003 SP Authentic base set of 90 cards (what I consider the real base set) is 2/3rds done, so getting there as well....

Specific Accomplishments
(through 2440 cards)
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 45 5
Inserts / Var Kept 90 4
Error 11 1
Keep 681 81
Doubles/Sell 229 13 468 489 226 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 17 24 37

No comments:

Post a Comment