Wednesday, August 3, 2016

McChecklists

I know I have talked about checklists before, and reason to again today. I like checklists and think they are a nice touch to a set. The 2006-07 McDonalds set does a nice job of including the checklists as part of the base set itself - something more in place with 80s sets, but I can stand behind.

Highlights:

Thought I might have come across the Hejduk card - but on review - nope, it and the two checklist cards are all new. The set is now almost half complete - 26 of 56 cards.

The rest
Traders:

No other keepers today, but two sets touched on here as shown. I like the 1988-89 Ray Allen Retro insert - some players suit the retro designs better than others and I think in this case we can give a thumb up. As for the 2009 Donruss Gridiron sunglasses design, not a fan, and wish the photos were more complete than just the player (add some background). To pick a fave I would go with LaDainian and the storm trooper look.

Through 3420 cards:
Specific Accomplishments:
- Complete 2007-08 UD McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers Other
Toronto 70 5        
Inserts / Var Kept 109 7        
Error 11 1        
Keep 880 100        
Doubles/Sell 317 17 701 833 231 19
Doubles Inserts / Var 27 1 44 47    

No comments:

Post a Comment