Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Unfortunate bend

It's always the card you really want the ends up with a ding or a dent...luckily given the price I paid per card for the Santa Lot, I can't be too upset, but unfortunate that one of the highlight cards today isn't in the best of shape.

Highlights:

First Leaf from the set for me, and unfortunately two good bends in the bottom left corner. Nice to slowly but surely be getting cards from the 1991 O Pee Chee Russians and Sharks insert set, but undented Leafs would be good too!

The rest
Keepers:

Although Shanahan is always a good pick up, I like the first year Jordan Staal card. One of those solid, quiet guys that I always liked - likely in large part that, other than Toronto, my "other" teasm of choice is Pittsburgh.

Traders:

An early Lowry card - before his time started here in Toronto as a Raptor. Also, not going to count this as a completed set - but this does mean I have all three of the HTA 2007 Topps football checklist set is complete!

Through 3520 cards:
Specific Accomplishments:
- Complete 2007-08 UD McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers Other
Toronto 71 5        
Inserts / Var Kept 120 7        
Error 11 1        
Keep 905 108        
Doubles/Sell 329 20 715 850 232 19
Doubles Inserts / Var 32 1 47 47    

No comments:

Post a Comment