Thursday, September 12, 2019

On to the artifacts

The rest of the Indigo packs are from 2009-10 Upper Deck Artifacts. Eight packs, five of them being noticeably thicker. Since I like anticipation, we shall put the thick packs to later, and see how the normal packs go...I expect plenty of base, but at least all new to me (the pure base set is only 100 cards, so I may get close to half way there on this set when these packs are done.



A nice design, as usual, with pillars up the sides, some nice gold foil accent around the name, and a good full photo. Hiller spent 7 years in Anaheim before a couple in Calgary.



When you think Tampa Bay Lightning, hard not to think of Vincent.





I will say, another design that goalie photos look really nice on. Semyon found a good home after a couple years in Washington when he moved on to Colorado.

Not a bad first pack with 5 needed base cards.

3 Packs, 13 cards, 39 points.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. The only team I associate with Lecavalier are the Lightning.

    ReplyDelete