Thursday, November 9, 2023

A Trade With sspeagle

 Today's share, another first time trade partner, and a bunch of Jays. I don't get any team sets done here, but a bunch of new and interesting cards.


Sure, a 1993 Joe Carter is fairly common fare, but then we get to 2000 and early 2000s where I have plenty of holes in my Jays collection. I was never really a Shannon Stewart fan, and he wasn't one of my fave Jays centre fielders, but new Jays cards are new Jays cards.

I probably missed the fact I put two Zaun cards down, but I guess they won't be lonely coming in a pair. The 2009 O Pee Chee set is a great looking card and base set, and I constantly forget that until I see a card again.

The 2022 Chapman is the base version as I actually got the short print ahead of getting the real base card, for whatever reason.

Always appreciate these trades and sharing, and that's why starting tomorrow, one of the big box trades I did from October that I can start sharing, but it'll take a few days...lots of goodies though!

1 comment: