Monday, November 13, 2023

Not Just Leafs

 Continuing on with the cards with the big trade I did with TCDB member Kahnadah, we cover a couple small set helpers to go with more Leaf cards.


Another team set done with Sundin and 2013-14 Upper Deck Artifacts pure care complete, but it's the following year set, I pick up some more base cards as I get closer to finally completing the full base set which started when I bought a single hobby box 5-6 years ago.


Trilogy is a set that has grown on me - though I don't think I even bought any cards from it out in the wild.


We end (kind of) with Timmies cards which continue my goal of getting essentially a 2022-23 master set of sorts - well a full and complete binder which was also provided for the set that year.

As it turns out, some of the cards in the original trade offer were MIA when Kahnadah went to pull, so instead a bunch of Bruins and Leaf other cards were sent, and I will highlight those tomorrow, but as it turns out the following were used for packing the cards for shipping purchases...

Funny enough, that worked out well as I had build a couple decks for fun play which were black, and I needed more swamps so - woo hoo!

The add on cards will be tomorrow...and believe it or not, I have another big box trade to start sharing after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment