Thursday, November 30, 2023

Starting Red

 More hockey cards from the COVID lot today, and we start with a bunch of red...


I like the Biography of A Season inserts, and we get a trifecta here were is excellent. They are all new to me, and keep to keep, even if all Red Wings (at least they aren't Canadiens).

I don't mind Canadian cards though, although I don't really collect them, and the Champs cards are a bit late for Sundin to stay as this was post his time in Toronto, but the Heritage cards are short prints, so keeping those.


Black borders can look sleek, but the YoungStars Bowman don't do it for me.

Nice Leaf pick up with Travis Green. He actually had two stints in Toronto, and this was after his first, but he would come back for a couple dozen games in 2006-07 as well.

A nice smattering of hockey for today, a good end to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment