What started as a single trade for about 10 cards I needed, ended up a 75 card or so trade where I got a bunch of duplicate Leaf cards in exchange for moving a bunch of trades. A trade I would take all day any day. I'll share all the cards in the trade, but focus on the new ones as a bunch have been here before as far as the duplicate Leaf cards go.
The Premium Prospect is new as well, though not a one and done, still a second Leaf card needed for the "team set" as it were.
I honestly do appreciate these trades and building up my Leaf and Jays doubles/collection. If I am able to move cards I don't need to a home where they are wanted, I am all for making these trades, so don't hesitate to reach out!






Love the two images of Felix on that 94/95 Ultra card. Fleer did a great job with the goalie cards in that set.
ReplyDelete