Friday, August 14, 2026

A Don Don Day

 Football from the 2026 Lot today and we do get a few interesting cards from it...


Image variations from base cards. I can understand why these would not necessarily be picked out from a lot when someone is going through quickly because, if you don't know, they don't look like anything overly special. They don't go for crazy money but may be a buck or two cards which is nice, but cool to find them. Now, I like a good variation, but you should be able to tell because it should stand out for being THAT different, but maybe that's just my opinion.


The DOnruss football designs aren't too shabby. Better than much of the Panini names products in my opinon.


The slashing designs of the early 20s will be a thing remember between this and some of the flagship Topps baseball designs.




I don't mind the newer football as it does seem to have some draw on TCDB and I'lll be all up for trading away much of it for cards I do want once I get through the lot. Anyone who can't wait though, just reach out. 2026 has been a bit slower on trades but that's mostly my fault for not searching them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment