Monday, August 10, 2026

Trade Catchup - jambieyes + KennyG9260

 Keeping on with keeping on the trade sharing, we have one today with TCDB member jambieyes who sent set help and Toronto cards. What were they? Well....


We start with some hockey helpers.

A few early 90s cards which actually don't finish up team sets as I still have some holes in some "not quite junk era, but not long after" hockey sets.

Belak is a second copy as I work on a set for Be A Player, as well as of course needing Leaf dupes for the team set.

Though the name is misleading, I do like the Mask set look and Tucker is a nice pickup there.

Rasmus is a one and done Leaf team set for the 2019-20 Upper Deck Allure Top 50 insert set, while I get to finish with Bobby McMann from the 2024-25 flagship Upper Deck release.

It wasn't just Leaf cards though...we got some baseball too!

We start with a few more additions for the slow 1982 Topps build.

Jimmy Key is the second of two Jays for the 1988 Fleer SuperStars set, so another team set complete. Same is true of the 2016 Donruss Power Alley card as it's the second of two Jays in that set as well. Sweet!

Hard not to check out the Pacific Revolution card with all the craziness that was Pacific designs in the late 90s, but a great trade again, and more thanks to be given! Definitely makes for a nice summer day to be able to share a nice PWE trade.

I also had another small trade - two cards-  also come in recently as well, this one from TCDB first time trade partner KennyG9260.

I don't usually do very small trades like a couple cards, but I have been a little more open to them. I figure if someone else proposes them, they must really want the cards going there way. I won't change and offer small trades, I do try and fill the envelope, but more open to receiving such offers and accepting.

Here, the couple additions get all but the rookie and short prints for my Leafs left in the 2024-25 Upper Deck MVP base set now.

Not many cards, but doesn't have to be to be a nice trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment