Sunday, August 30, 2026

New and Old

 Another day with the 2026 Lot and we have some 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks basketball cards. May not be anything here for me, but maybe something interest, you never know.


Interesting to see some of the stars from the past in their draft days, on newer cards. I don't know if I like it or not, but at least it means there are some names I know with Isiah and Kevin here.


No stats on the backs, and classic Panini using the same picture just cropped on the back, rather than using a different shot than the front.

Honestly, I didn't even recognize Harden compared to what he looks like now. I mean,, Zion since it's not that much time that's gone by, is easy. Harden though - very much changed from his draft pick days.

Wow - that's a solid last scan. The top row is a great trio, but not to be outdone by the rest either. I don't even mind the black and white West photo, though it does stand out when the rest of the cards have been in colour, but we can let it go.

I guess for those who PC guys no longer in the league, sets like these give a chance to have some more cards to chase. Not sure if player collectors necessarily like that or not - may depend on the person, but I don't mind it for my Jays or Leafs, I like having something new on an old subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment