I have a few trades that I scanned, but have been sitting to share and I really should catch up on those, so expect a few days of trade recaps as I like to let each trade shine on it's own. I mean, it was good enough to do a trade over, so it's good enough to have a spotlight for sharing with you all.
This PWE trade came from TCDB member nkandy11, which you knew already because my blog titles are not always the most cryptic.Charlie O'Brien is the last Jay base card I needed to complete my team base set of 17 Jays from 1997 Collector's Choice - yay!
Tom Evans gets to highlight that 1998 Collector's Choice had variations for holograms - so yeah - a couple versions of most cards out there to collect.
Vernon Wells from 2003 Donruss Elite - still work to go on that team set.
Shannon Stewart from 2003 Playoff Prestige is actually my first base Jay in that set...nice!
Last up is the Vernon from 2004 Playoff Honors - I have a few but not all.
Definitely years I have lots to collect from - late 90s, early 2000s, and trades like this definitely help!

No comments:
Post a Comment