Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Looking Mosaic

The lot continues to give-eth a Mosaic of sets, and with basketball, Mosaic has come up before, and here we get more of 2019-20.


I am definitely not getting a full base set - some of the cards have been missing so far, and this doesn't hit on those, so I figure at this point, they must have been purposefully pulled before the lot got into my hands. Not a big deal since it's easier to split apart and trade if it's not a complete set.


Classic Panini being Panini in design, but not the most offensive so I'm okay with the set. Good time to be a Raps fan - Pascal was a great player to watch grow in his time with the Raptors and really find himself as a player.


It's interestig the stars do seem to be left in which does make for easier trade bait. Maybe not all of them, but enough.



Not sure there is much more of this set to be found in the lot...and that's okay. Enough for being able to find trades but not so much that I'll never get rid of it all....1989 Topps baseball....I'm looking at you....

No comments:

Post a Comment