Thursday, July 7, 2016

A bit of everything and redemption points galore

Highlights:

A nice 2009-10 McDonald's card and first 2009-10 Topps basketball gold parallel (number 998 of 2009).


Lowlights:

So, with this pull of twenty, I got FOUR of these redemption cards. The good news - none are deplicates for me, but I would still rather get actual cards....

The rest
Keepers:

Some decent cards - I like the Hasek best with the sprawl on the horizontal card. He will always be a Sabre to me, as his most dominant time was with them, but I can appreciate that he was searching for a cup, and seemed a good enough guy that you pulled for him in this regard - kind of the opposite of Kessel this past year and his leaving Toronto in search for a Cup (some Toronto bias there though...).

Traders:

Like the "Legendary 13" Hakeem card, even if it seems to be a subset within the base set.

I can't believe we have made it through 3,000 cards thus far - it's been a quick 6 months or so - I am sure it will continue to fly by, but hope you continue to enjoy reading!

Through 3000 cards:
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers Other
Toronto 62 5        
Inserts / Var Kept 96 4        
Error 11 1        
Keep 818 90        
Doubles/Sell 293 15 555 705 231 19
Doubles Inserts / Var 22   34 39    

3 comments:

  1. I kinda like the logos on the redemption cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping them for now in hopes I get a full "set" just because that would be pretty neat with them all together.

      Delete
    2. Understandable. It would be cool to get a full set of them

      Delete