Saturday, July 9, 2016

Rack Attack Pack - 2009-10 Collector's Choice

A while ago I mentioned getting two packs of this off Listia a while ago and that I would open one. Well, here we are with the opening. Given there are 36 cards, I should be able to get atleast one Leaf and one insert out of it, but let's see!



Should be good to pick up a chunk of the 300 base cards as I only have 8 right now...

First, let's go through the base cards...

The design is fairly nice, with a lot of white...


A couple Koivu's....


Thomas and Backstrom, so some good star power...


Ended very well with 3 great Pen stars - glad to get the Crosby card.


These are part of the base set and have a three stars for each team - nice card overall, I like these better than the normal base cards.


Here is the one Leaf card I got, so atleast I did get the one I was hoping. As for the inserts...


With the Reserve parallels, did very well getting two of the team cards, and a couple rookie cards, especially the Tavares card - pretty much made this pack. The stick ums insert is fine too - a bit too colourful for my liking, but fine enough.

There you have it...a good pack overall, no duplicate cards for me, so that was nice, a good Crosby base card, and the Tavares rookie parallel make this pack worth the dollar equivalent I paid on Listia.

No comments:

Post a Comment