Monday, March 18, 2019

Hug Life!



I love that Bayley comes off as a good role model - in that John Cena for little kids vibe. She does it well, and I think she works in that role. I presume she can move a lot of merchandise in that role as well, if you care about the business side.

I don't think she really found herself quickly as many thought she would - and I was hoping that she would as well. It's nice to debut, being brought in by Mick Foley, and having everyone expecting it and chanting your name - made for a great initial moment, but I think Bayley has spent a good part of her time on the main roster lost.

Though that happened with Becky Lynch too, but she's had a stellar last year all around.



Oh the drama...



We end with a bronze parallel, however, I think this is a great shot to use for an insert set which would talk about the titles. No offence to John Cone, but I think the belt takes centre stage here. A simple enough theme, and the history of the titles would be a sweet little insert set.

7 packs, 49 cards, 157 points.

6 comments:

  1. Aw geez, there are whole sets of Total Divas cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to have to share the news with you that these exist...

      Delete
  2. They should totally have a Jimmy Korderas Ref card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy is a great guy - would love to see a sit down interview with him just telling stories from the road.

      Delete
    2. He has a book out. Have you read it?

      Delete
    3. No - haven't had the chance yet. Only thing I read until the end of April is the Income Tax Act or Tax Returns.... :)

      Delete