Saturday, March 2, 2019

Wrigling Around

Let's get right into another pack from the box - 2016 Topps Series 2...



Daniel Norris was a Jays prospect before heading to the Tigers organization. I do have a few cards of him as  Jay, but that's it since he didn't stick around the organization too long.



Another one in eight insert with the Wrigley Field card. I guess I am going to have to wait a while before there is a 100 years insert set for the Blue Jays, but it is a nice theme, and the card design does it justice. The insert set itself is 50 cards. I can understand it being hard to get 100 cards to it, but that would have made a bit more sense.



Awesome - really love these as I said yesterday, so happy to get a second. I am going to have to look at the checklist to see the whole set, but maybe after I am done the box so I can keep being surprised for now.

2 Packs, 20 cards, 60 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment