Saturday, March 23, 2019

Something Fishy

All I can hear is Ernie from my childhood going heeeeeere fishy fish fishy....


I can't lie - I find these interesting, and can at least accept that since hockey is on ice...ice fishing....fish...yeah, some connection at least. Burbot is not a type of fish I had heard before getting this card, so there is the educational factor here as well.






Seems we get a Senators hot pack today. I do like the big O unis, and on the white background, they pop quite well.



We end the pack with a short printed high series rookie card, a good one too as Max is a very solid player, and the Tie Dome connection doesn't hurt either. The white jersey isn't a great choice on these cards, but small complaint overall.

2 packs, 12 cards, 39 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment