Thursday, July 18, 2019

Star Trek Metallic Edition

First pack in and we get something new in the keepers...


First card we have a foil/metallic full front. This appears to be one of the puzzle inserts. I would have picked a better front picture to begin with as this one doesn't mean much to me at least. I also got  the last card in this set which is the fan club card, though I like the front on this as we get a full Enterprise picture.

Dupes from this pack...


11 packs, 98 cards, 285 points.

Second pack today...


Speaking of nice Enterprise pictures, here is another one from the base set - actually two, with the Next Generation one counting as well.

Dupes...


12 packs, 107 cards, 300 points.

Last pack...


Another one of the game card inserts. Wonder if I will actually end up with all 6...possible, but not expecting it yet.

Dupes...


Still find it humorous that so many packs have more than the 8 cards, but that will likely come in handy as I get less and less new cards in each pack, and closer and closer to finishing the base set.

13 packs, 117 cards, 317 points.

3 comments:

  1. All good cards. Commander Kruge was always a character I like so that card stands out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "outstanding makeup" card reminds me of a vintage hood ornament. I'm really regretting dumping these cards. Probably should have taken the time to sift through them and appreciate the photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought of it - but can see the hood ornament now that you mention it!

      Delete