Monday, September 4, 2023

Best Jays Trade Ever?

 Today, a TCDB trade, which may just be the best Jays trade from a team set completion, I have ever had as I completed not one, nit two, not three, not four, but FIVE substantial teams sets.

So what were they? Well, let's look at the cards from bengals818821...and yes, I got these for football cards.




So, if you can't guess, my base Jays sets are now done for 1981 Donruss, 1981 Fleer, 1982 Donruss, 1982 Fleer and 1983 Fleer.

As you can see, a few adds to the 1982 Topps base set build as well, but nothings going to top the 5 completed base set Jays....though the Vladdy A&G backed mini isn't too shabby either!

Amazing trade, and many thanks to bengals, as well as all my other trade partners over the years who have added so much to my collection!

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing early '80s singles as they were just a bit before my collecting days (born in '80, started buying cards in '86)

    Congrats on completing those team sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and same - born in 80 and started collecting the first time around 1987-88, but really into it in 90-91.

      Delete
  2. Born in the 80's club here too. One day would like to complete those early Donruss sets. Recently Mookie Wilson did a signing by me, so I had him autograph his '81 RC and that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete