Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Pause For Trades

Before I get to another set from Jeff's bunch of cards, a quick trade day. A couple PWE trades on TCDB to share.  First up, some hockey cards from TCDB member blargh.


Since I get an error version of the McBean card, and I do plan on the set build, I didn't want to mis-read it in TCDB, so added, and quickly got, another, proper copy for my set build.

2005-06 Upper Deck MVP and 2006-07 Parkhurst both get a few Leaf additions. I really like that 2006-07 Parkhurst set - modern enough looking cards, but stars for years past, just done really well.

The other trade is with TCDB member LightzZ.

I thought Wells may be the final Jays variation card I needed from the 1992 Donruss set, but it's not quite the right one. So, still one more to go there, but that's not a big deal for me really.

THe newer Jays cards all help, but no team set finishers there. Best of the bunch is the MacKinnon as I am down to knocking off TImmies inserts to try and complete some of the insert sets to go with my completed base set. Still plenty to go there.

Really happy with the trades, and much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment