Monday, September 11, 2023

Jeff Upgrades - 1987 Topps Baseball

We are here for cards, so we will get to those shortly, but do want to of course take a moment to remember today 22 years ago - wow - can't believe it's been that long. One of the life changing events from my life, and many others too I am sure - September 11, 2001 and the tragedies of that day should never be forgotten.

As for cards...just like yesterday, today, a show of some of the keepers from the 900 or so 1987 Topps cards Jeff provided me with.


Of course we keep all of the Jayhs and get another complete set for keeps, which is nice. ALways liked the young Cecil card.




The other keepers are a bunch of uncorrected error cards for the error binder, but that's about it.

If anyone wants a good starter set, or specific teams which I may have almost complete sets for, let me know. Happy to move some of these for Boston Bruins or anything from my wants over at TCDB!

One more set that there is a lot from for sharing tomorrow from Jeff, but that's one I have lots of work to do for my own set...well, less work after we log through the cards tomorrow!

4 comments: