Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Well This Is Supreme

 Today's 50 from the 20 in 20 lot are a new to me set - 2000 Collector's Edge Football.


This a 190 card base set with cards 151 through 190 being serial numbered to 2000. The biggest card in the set is probably the Tom Brady SN card number 176 - which I can guarantee we won't see here as that card along is in the low hundreds of dollars range these days.


The colours on the background are definitely not my favourite - it's not a pretty design and too bold and harsh for my liking. I'd rather have more picture and less design personally.


There are a few dupes o some cards here, and probably a couple days worth more cards to look at, but likely not a complete set as a couple glaring numbers, even from the pure base cards of 1 - 150 are missing (such as Aikman).



I will say that I really like the cardstock, and though the design is a bit too busy, it does stand out if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this one before, I kind of like it too. I can easily see why others might not though.

    ReplyDelete