Thursday, September 29, 2022

To Joseph From Goseph

Another trade to share today as I continue to play catchup. This one from TCDB member Goseph, a first time trade partner, and provider of Leaf cards a plenty!


Mid 90s Bowman - definitely in need of help in my collection, and here we have a bunch of the Leaf cards in one go. Really like the blue border if I had to pick between the two.


Much better than the turquoise O Pee Chee from 2003-04. Not to be missed is a newer card with the Parkhurst Tavares from the 2019-20 Parkhurst Parkies insert set.


These are the big winners for the day as I really am loving the Parkhurst retro/throwback sets from the mid 90s which call back to the yesteryears with 1956-57 and 1966-67 years highlighted. I think there is some of these cards in the COVID lot, so really hope I can get a good start on the sets themselves, not just my Leaf team collection.

Definitely a great trade, and well packaged. Recommended trader, and hope I can do another with Goseph again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment