Saturday, July 22, 2023

My Team

 Happily, the COVID lot brings a small run of a team card "bunch", and it's all Jays!


All keepers here, though none are new. It does give me a chance to show off another copy of the Devon White running out of his helmot photo on 1993 Donruss.


The minor league Jays cards are welcome too, as I know just the home to send them off to. Won't be in my collection, but will be happily loved.

While Devon may be running out of his helmet, Roberto destroys his bats hitting the baseball...another nice little photo choice!

The Topps Gold Dave Stewart is a great little parallel to pick up. Still, definitely on the "odd to remember was a Jay" list, akin to fellow Oakland star Jose Canseco.


Never personally get tired of seeing the cards of the era and the stars that brought Toronto the back to back championships. Even if it is the 3rd, 4th, 5th copy, or more, of the same card, still brings a smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment