Thursday, June 20, 2019

So nice, named twice



I know it isn't her real name, but all I can remember is Jerry Lawler referring to Kelly Kelly as the girl so nice, they named her twice. What can I say, it stuck. Actually, prefer the name to Barbara Blank - her actual name. She wasn't the greatest wrestler, but coming along in the Diva era, she was just what was being looked for and did well for herself. Again, a questionable person to call a legend, but memorable for her time period at least.

Along with the couple other new base cards...



We also have a new insert...



I feel bad for Dana. I think she has more talent than she is being allowed to show, and I think she could do more than she is being given opportunity to demonstrate. She is more muscle than the typical women's wrestler, but is decent in the ring. I think she could be something different if given the chance.

The rest of the pack - just base dupes...



7 Packs, 49 Cards, 111 Points.

1 comment: