Monday, December 13, 2021

That Took A Few Minutes...

So, like yesterday, the couple base card keepers weren't hard to find...


however this insert took a few minutes:


Probably because it was in between some baseball cards, I was trying to find it as an insert on a baseball card Stadium Club set, but no luck. As it turns out, this was the membership form coming out of the 1992-93 Stadium Club hockey packs.

Unfortunately, the offer expired in March 1993, so I think we are a little late on that one.


I'd take a bunch of those inserts though over QMJHL cards from 7th Inning Sketch, but here we are.



As I like to pick on the photo work in these sets, I have to point out the QMJHL Action card. I mean, are we supposed to look way off into the distance to see what little action is going on? I mean, we couldn't get a closer look at the actual action? No zoom lens?


Phew! At least we get a few NHL level cards before then getting into...


Some more Marvel cards including Jean Grey. I always liked Jean Grey. I'll say as a character because she was almost always the level headed one - not because even with cartoons I'm always draw to the redhead. There have been a number of them I mean, a couple off the top would be April from TMNT, Mary Jane from Spider Man, Daphne from Scooby Doo, Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the list can go on from there...

Yeah, list doesn't include you though Abomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment