"Junk Wax" hockey on tap from the 2026 Lot today, and we actually get some help on a set...
I do not have a complete English bilingual set of 1991-92 Score, so the above all help with that set. There were a number of years and sets that released bilingual and English only versions, so you had to watch whether the cards were for one set or the other and sometimes the only clues were on the back. Easiest being the write up, or it could be the full position name being written out in both languages, but there have been a number of times that I didn't look too closely at first and ended up with a card listed in the wrong set.
We do get some Leaf additions, though most are a bit indirect...
Coach cards are awesome - simple as that.
The rest felt like a...
with a bunch of traders from sets I already have traders for. I guess that's the problem with the high production times of the early 90s, everyone and their mother had these cards!
Those are not even all of them - maybe about half - but gives a good representation of what has been added to my TCDB traders. Anyone needing cards from that period - happy to help if it means moving the cards out of my house!




It's kinda cheesy... but I have always liked that Shark Attack card.
ReplyDelete