Saturday, April 8, 2023

A Biggie

 One more pack after today, and I think slight disappointment will be the end result of this blaster box, as I was really hoping to see more new to me cards, but looks like I will have a stack of about 50 duplicates, which isn't great on a retail box of say 24 or 36 packs, but when there are 77 cards in the blaster as a whole, that's not great (trying not to think of it as paying 75 cents per keeper, or something like that).


At least two keepers here, Big E, which brings me a bit closer to the 30 card A&G insert set completion, and the DX sticker. I will say, I think I have hit above the odds on the inserts - the stickers and Miz tribute cards specifically. So I guess there is a little positive out of it.

I don't think I will be going for any type of master set - way to many inserts and parallel sets to consider, even in the wrestling products.

No comments:

Post a Comment