Sunday, April 23, 2023

Some Shine

 Another day of some random COVID lot hockey cards...but will there be anything I am really wanting/keeping?


We start heavy with some Flyers, though 2006-07 Upper Deck is not a set for me, so nothing here for keep.


We get a binder page worth of 1999-2000Millenium Signature Series. A bit Black Diamond-esque in look, but nothing here for me...though I spy a Bruin for someone else.


1997-98 Donruss Preferred is a set I really REALLY like, but don't have much of, so glad to pick up Iginla here. Meanwhile, getting to the Gold Label cards - if anyone can tell me a good way to tell the difference between the base and the black parallel, that would be great. Is one a rainbow shine and the other not? Do they scan different? I am having a hard time telling the difference reviewing in TCDB, so appreciate any input.

Oh, and meanwhile, we get some Leaf content that is new to me too, yay!

A decent show all around, though maybe not much to keep, lots of fun traders up for grabs now.

2 comments:

  1. Black parallel has black "Gold Label" logo on front. Difference is clear on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay - I figure it was one of those situations where the scans were not helping and just confusing me depending on lighting and the scanning colour pick up. Much appreciated!

      Delete