Thursday, April 27, 2023

Not The Finest Scans

 Okay, so these Finest hockey cards warp something good. I mean, I couldn't even get them anywhere near each other to scan nicely...


You can even see a few of the cards have a gleam because the card warped so far away from the scanner glass that it reflected. Most of these 1995-96 Finest cards have multiple copies, and all are up for trade if anyone is interested, just be aware of the curve.


Even with the scanner top closed, some of the curve is enough to make the scan not such a good one because the text of the card is so far off the glass. I really don't have much want to do anything with this set. I am not even going to bother looking up the different card numbering and "common" labelling - I mean, it's too much effort for a set I am not that interested in - other than an interest to trade!


I will say, like other Finest sets in this COVID lot, the protective film is still on all the cards, so that's a good thing at least.

The front designs are similar enough to each other, but the colours are just so mid 90s...I don't think they aged well.

1 comment:

  1. 95/96 Finest hockey will always have a special place in my collection. I was sort of addicted to tracking down refractors from this set back in the day.

    ReplyDelete