Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Why Does It Matter

 Okay - right into it...


You know there must be a reason I am scanning the backs of these cards. Not sure why I started to collect the hologram variation versions of 1992-93 Upper Deck hockey, but I did. Accordingly, I am stuck looking at the little holograms on the back and searching for "UPPER DECK" being written along with the logo, depending on which way the card tilts.


Sure, might look like some success with this bunch of keepers, but there were over 100 cards with the logo only version, of which I have the complete set so....still better than nothing, but I have a long way to go. At least it isn't the whole 640 cards that have the text version, but only the first 440 as the high numbered series didn't get the double hologram treatment.

At least the Leafs weren't pulled out of the bunch, as I get a few Toronto keepers, and actually now have more Leafs than Jays out of this lot...but will that hold up? A while still to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment