Monday, April 17, 2023

Showing It All

 So, usually when I go through ards from this lot, I will pull and not show the Boston Bruins cards I am not keeping, and for baseball, the Montreal Expos cards. This is because they have a predestined home, and since I know their owners do watch and read the blog, I like keeping it a surprise until they get the cards...well for the most part. Today, the couple Bruins cards are here though...


All in - nothing here for me to keep as these aren't sets I am working on, no error cards, no Leafs, A Kovalev Young Gun isn't a bad pick up though.


My one keeper today is the Linden card from 1995-96 Ultra....but that's it. As for 1996-97 Pinnacle Summit...that set still confuses me with the designs. I don't know why, shouldn't be that hard, but it does...especially in the last stretch of busy season...

Never going to complain about getting traders like Selanne and Lindros...easy movers indeed.

A decent enough bunch of hockey cards, just mostly not for me. I can see tomorrow will definitely not be all hockey cards to post...just one...and a few others...interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment