Sunday, April 2, 2023

Well, He Is Awesome!

 One of the reasons I really like the 2021 WWE Topps Heritage set is the focus on The Miz (fave current wrestler for sure, and has been for most of the last decade).

Unfortunately the Miz tribute card is a dupe...man, he was so your and not expected to amount to much. I mean, his first gig was warming up the crowds.

Alternatively the Superstar's Speak card which is a throwback to the 80s Topps set theme of it being a TV is awesome.

The only base add for me here is Big Red Everything Eva - but I won't be upset with a second Becky A&G. I do wish Sasha would get over herself and what seems to be attitude issues - though I am the first to say, I don't know the whole story of her walking out of WWE.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful timing of this post! (If you had no idea what would happen yesterday.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good timing - will take credit for that!

      Delete
  2. Sasha just wrestled Kairi Sane in San Jose back in January. I thought about going to see Kairi... but the tickets were super expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't surprise me the price was so much - would have been a good watch though.

      Delete