Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Assorted Puck

 Just as it states, a day of COVID lot pulls which are all hockey....early 90s if you are looking for a time frame.


I definitely don't need any more 1992-93 Series 2 Parrhurst cards. That part of the set is done, though I need a fair amount of series 1 still.


That said, I will take the additional Mironov Leaf card, so that's a plus. As for the 1991-92 Upper Deck cards, I am collecting both variations and am missing a bunch of non-tewxt ones, which are what we have here, so 7 new for me cards isn't too shabby.


We then end with the overwhelming dud (personally) of the early 90sw Pro Set sets...1992-93. I mean 1990-91 was such an error fest, it was so bad it was good. 1991-92 is what I grew into the hobby with, so it will always have a special place with me, 1992-93 is just seeming to be something Pro Set was not....

AH well.....less than 2 weeks left for busy season...time sure feels like it's running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment