Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Can You Help?

Yes - an interest post of a few cards from the COVID lot, with my main purpose to see if anyone has any ideas about the first pair.


I have absolutely no idea who's signature that is. Now, I know that a "BRAT" is reference to a child of someone who was in the military, but not sure if that has any merit in this signature. Also, no idea what the name is supposed to be, so appreciate any guesses from people out there, or other thoughts. I have no real interest in the card from a personal collection stand point, but it's just an interesting couple cards to come across, and I'd like to know, as it may impact who would actually want these cards.

Now as unique and interesting as those are, another interesting one which I am keeping...


A nice unopened pack of 1991 Post Canada Super Star Series. I remember getting these in cereal boxes, and I have some of the cards, but an unopened pack...I did not have. Didn't think I would be able to add an unopened pack to the collection from this lot, but there you have it. If interested, the two cards )since you can see them) are Davis and Clemens.

Last up...we haven't seen too many older hockey cards...


So a 1977-78 O Pee Chee Guy is a great pick up for trade. I definitely need a bunch of Leaf cards from the 70s, so should be able to turn him into one or two that I can keep for my Leaf collection.

Some times it doesn't take a bunch of cards to have an exciting day of pulls from a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Hope someone with information comments on the "BRAT" auto. I'd love to know the story behind the signer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea who that might be, but I've never seen a signed Desert Storm card before, so that was pretty neat. Twitter would probably be a good place for a question like this.

    ReplyDelete