Saturday, April 22, 2023

Just One...and Leafs

 So, if I am going to pull a bunch of cards from the COVID lot, which are all going to be from early 90s hockey, chances are, I am not going to get much to keep...and that's the case today.


Happy to get a few Bruins to pass along, but 1991-92 Parkhurst is a set I don't need too much from, so all dupes here. Not even in need of many UER cards for the error collection.


Another Joe Sacco card though, so not all a total loss I guess. Now, 1991-92 Pro Set Platinum, I still have a little bit of work to do on, but not much help here today, just one keeper...


that would be Duchesne in the bottom left above. Now, that said, I still love the Krushelnyshi card best, not only because it's a Leaf card, but that has to be one of the best ugly mug shot faces I have seen on a hockey card!


Only one thing better than getting one more copy of the Krushelnyski card....is two!

No comments:

Post a Comment