Saturday, September 7, 2024

Random Hockey Pack

 As it says, today we have a single random hockey pack to share, one that I had laying around unopened as I have a copy in my unopened pack collection.


Not a set I am collecting, so we are down to hoping for a nice insert or a Leaf card, so let's see what we get.


Definitely not my favourite colour design for O Pee Chee, but we do have a Bruins card to pass along to a better home than mine. LeClair and Berezin are solid names for the pack, but nothing in the first 8 cards that are for keeps.


The last card salvages the pack. I had one already, but a Leaf pick up is always great and McCabe for 2002-03 is a solid one to get. There was also the 10th card which is an insert, and yes, checklists can count, so that's a good keeper as well.

Not a bad pack, but nothing to write home about. Definitely lower half of the list below because it's not a set I am collecting, but still a neat little rip!

No comments:

Post a Comment