Sunday, September 1, 2024

Nothing - Just Nothing

 Yeah, there are the rest of the cards from the blaster which you can see below, but it's a little rant time. I understand the work of collating cards and what you get in a box, but how come I get such bad luck on these? I mean, I bought 2 blaster boxes that I have opened, and those are the only cards I have for the set. Keeping in mind, I didn't even open one of the packs from the first blaster.

From 6 packs in the first blaster, with 35 cards in blaster number 2 - 21 of them were in the first 6 packs in the first blaster. This isn't a 50 card set or anything, and that just seem crazy high. If it was a one-off, I'd chalk it up to a bad experience and move on, but I had this or even worse, when opening a WWE product. I think it was 2016 heritage and similarly, I had 2 blasters, and they were almost identical for the base card make up. I know it can happen, but come on!



Guess what? This ended up not being a great blaster accordingly. Here the list and it's down near the bottom, right where it belongs- I am worried about that third blaster now though....is it going to be the same too?

No comments:

Post a Comment