Thursday, September 26, 2024

Last of the 90s

 So with the cards today, we have the last of the Prestine Cube cards which are pre-2000 years, and those are 162 of the supposed 250 cards in the box. Not too bad I guess considering, but there haven't been a ton of keepers so far for myself, and no inserts or special cards so far, but that's less of a surprise because those became more of a thing into the 2000s.


A shame that we have another card in triplicate, and these are not sets I am collecting, but a nice Lindros Phlly card at least.


Leaf card but offset by more triplicate cards from the 1993-94 Ultra set...boo!


1993-94 Upper Deck is a set I am slowly collecting, so at least I have three keepers from the cards for that set build.



None of the Leaf cards have been new to me so far, but that's okay, happy to get the dupes to keep anyway.

Hoping the next cards, getting into the 2000s provides maybe a new Leaf card or two or maybe some inserts...time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment